(Last updated October 1, 2019)
Lucky Forks (“Lucky Forks”, “we”, “our”, “us”) provides the content on this Web site, www.luckyforks.com (the “Site”) subject to the following terms and conditions (the “Terms”). We may periodically change the Terms without notice to you, so please check back from time to time. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, any new features that augment or enhance the Site shall be subject to these Terms. By accessing and using this Site, you agree to these Terms. We ask that you take the time to read this Policy carefully.
- Description of Service
This Site provides a variety of resources and information for users to find, engage and manage expert networks (the “Services”). The Site does not provide medical, investment or legal advice, and no attorney-client relationship is created between users of the Services and Lucky Forks or its licensors. Lucky Forks is a social responsibility service that helps companies craft a social impact strategy. We work with businesses to execute full strategy development or one-time public events. We can help connect your company with opportunities available at non-profit organizations that fit your company’s voice and culture.
- Use of the website
You may use the website only for lawful purposes and in accordance with these Terms. You agree not to use the website:
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries);
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information or otherwise;
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material including any “junk mail”, “chain letter” or “spam” or any other similar solicitation;
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate Lucky Forks, a Lucky Forks employee, another user or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using e-mail addresses associated with any of the foregoing); and
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the website, or which, as determined by us, may harm Lucky Forks or users of the website or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party’s use of the website, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the website;
- Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the website;
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the website or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent;
- Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the website;
- Introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful;
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the website, the server on which the website is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the website;
- Attack the website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack; and
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the website.
- Intellectual Property Rights
Site Content and the trademarks, service marks and logos contained therein (“Marks”) are owned by or licensed to Lucky Forks, subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights under United States and foreign laws and international conventions. Site Content may not be copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, uploaded, or otherwise exploited without the prior written consent of the respective owners.
- To Report A Concern About Content On The Site
If you believe that any content on the Site is in any way unlawful, defamatory, threatening, deceptive, misleading, subject to a confidentiality obligation, or constitutes material, non-public information, notify Lucky Forks at, Privacy@luckyforks.com.
- Monitoring and enforcement; account termination
Lucky Forks reserves the right to:
- Remove or refuse to post any user content for any or no reason in our sole discretion;
- Disclose your identity or other information about you to any third party who claims that material posted by you violates their rights, including their intellectual property rights or their right to privacy.;
- Take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the website; and
Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone posting any materials on or through the website. YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS LUCKY FORKS AND ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSEES AND SERVICE PROVIDERS FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY ANY OF THE FOREGOING PARTIES DURING OR AS A RESULT OF ITS INVESTIGATIONS AND FROM ANY ACTIONS TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER SUCH PARTIES OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES. However, we do not undertake to review all material before it is posted on the website, and cannot ensure prompt removal of objectionable material after it has been posted. Accordingly, we assume no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications or content provided by any user or third party. We have no liability or responsibility to anyone for performance or nonperformance of the activities described in this section
- Copyright Policy
Lucky Forks prohibits the posting of any information that infringes or violates the copyright rights and/or other intellectual property rights (including rights of privacy and publicity) of any person or entity. If you believe that your intellectual property right (or such a right that you are responsible for enforcing) is infringed by any content on the Site, please write to Lucky Forks at the address shown below, giving a written statement that contains: (a) identification of the copyrighted work and/or intellectual property right claimed to have been infringed; (b) identification of the allegedly infringing material on the Site that is requested to be removed; (c) your name, address, and daytime telephone number, and an e-mail address if available; (d) a statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the copyrighted work and/or exercise of the intellectual property right is not authorized by the owner, its agent, or the law; (e) a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under penalty of perjury, that the signatory is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the right that is allegedly infringed; and (f) the signature of the intellectual property right owner or someone authorized on the owner’s behalf to assert infringement of the right. Lucky Forks will process notices of alleged infringement which it receives and will take appropriate action as required by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) 17 U.S.C. 512(c)(3). U.S. law provides significant penalties for submitting such a statement falsely. Under appropriate circumstances, persons who repeatedly submit infringing or unlawful material will be prohibited from posting further submissions. Lucky Forks’s contact for submission of notices under this Section regarding claimed copyright infringement is: Privacy@luckyforks.com
- Disclaimer of Warranties
THE CONTENT AND FUNCTIONALITY ON THE SITE IS PROVIDED WITH THE UNDERSTANDING THAT LUCKY FORKS IS NOT HEREIN ENGAGED IN RENDERING PROFESSIONAL ADVICE AND SERVICES TO YOU. ALL CONTENT AND FUNCTIONALITY ON THE SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS,” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. LUCKY FORKS MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OWNERSHIP, ACCURACY, OR ADEQUACY OF THE SITE CONTENT OR THAT THE FUNCTIONALITY ON THIS SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE. YOU HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL LUCKY FORKS OR ANY OF ITS PREDECESSORS, SUCCESSORS, PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, SHAREHOLDERS, INVESTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, ATTORNEYS AND THEIR RESPECTIVE HEIRS, SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES THAT DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY RESULT FROM THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THIS SITE OR THE INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THIS SITE OR OBTAINED FROM YOUR USE OF THIS SITE, INCLUDING FOR VIRUSES ALLEGED TO HAVE BEEN OBTAINED FROM THE SITE, EVEN IF LUCKY FORKS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR LOSSES AND REGARDLESS OF THE THEORY OF LIABILITY.
As a condition of your use of this Site, you agree to indemnify, defend and hold Lucky Forks, our officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives harmless from and against all claims, damages, losses, costs (including reasonable attorney’s fees), or other expenses that arise directly or indirectly out of or from (a) your violation of the Terms; (b) your use of the Site; or (c) your violation of the rights of any third party.
- Third-Party Web Sites
- General Terms
Governing Law; Jurisdiction: These Terms are governed by the laws of the State of New York without reference to the principles of conflicts of laws thereof. You agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located within the State of New York, County of New York with respect to all disputes arising out of or related to these Terms. If any part of these terms is unlawful, void, or unenforceable, that part will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
Complete Agreement: These Terms sets forth the entire understanding between you and Lucky Forks and supersedes all prior version of the Terms. In addition, you may also be subject to additional terms and conditions when you use or access other Lucky Forks or Lucky Forks affiliate services or content.
Severability: If any provision of these Terms is declared void, or otherwise unenforceable, such provision shall be deemed to have been severed from these Terms which shall otherwise remain in full force and effect.